01 December 2009

Early December Greetings


It snowed last night!
It seems only natural to get a dusting of snow to begin December . As much as I loathe snow in April, I love it in December. Puts you in the mood  for the most blessed time of year, when we remember the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.



I am beginning to get into the holiday spirit, which is a good thing for me as this time of year is a very difficult one. Memories flood my mind of our loved one lost, my son, Jonathan, who shared 29 years of our lives.  My blessings are the memories and although I cannot explain how they can bring such joy and sadness at the same time,  I am thankful for the part of my life those memories encompassed.
Our Lord is  faithful and continues to fill my life with new people, new opportunities, and new revelation of my purpose in His Kingdom.
I hope you are finding joy, peace and hope as you anticipate the Celebrations and Times of Making Memories with the ones you love as you remember the birth of Christ.
Blessings,   Meg

No comments: