28 April 2010

April 28th is that really you?

Greetings from my garden home, I have changed my banner to show you what greeted me today, and I must say it is really quite beautiful although I am not sure of its effect on the growing season, especially the fruit trees.

What a difference a day can make!!!!
Climate changes are everywhere, demonstrating our interconnection with one another and our interdependence on the same earth for existence. It does seem that there are vast differences in opinions as to what has caused all these changes but I have always believed that those who confess to know our loving Creator, The God of the Bible, should be the most concerned about our environment and the most willing to take care of it. After all, the earth is His gift to us and as He created, He saw that it was good and very, very good! So as for me?!  I Declare Every Day is Earth Day!
Enjoying God's Good Earth! Fondly Meg

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hi Meg,

I woke up this morning and my fever is down a bit, so I thought I would post some pictures of the Petticoats & Parasols Art Event. Drop by and take a peak some time.

xo Cathy